Terms and Conditions
The payment in full of the investment amount to Rain Maker Club (Najah Pty/Ltd trading as Rain Maker Club (RMC)) entities the Client to –
- Receive the coaching sessions and receive the training services provided (online or in person where applicable)
- Receive a digital copy of the training materials that are relevant to the training services as selected by your coach.
The client, in consideration of the course to be provided by RMC under this agreement, agrees –
- That the deposit amount for either/both training is non refundable and is paid to secure receiving the relevant course material.
- To indemnify & keep indemnified RMC from & against all loss, damage or liability (whether criminal or civil) suffered & legal fees & costs incurred by RMC resulting from breach of this agreement by the Client including, if applicable any neglect or default of the client’s employees or agents.
- Not to cause or permit anything which may damage or endanger the Intellectual Property of RMC or assist or allow others to do so (RMC’s intellectual property includes all aspects of RMC’s intellectual property in whatever form associated with intellectual property, including but not limited to the rights contained in their website, stationary, customer lists, graphics, literature, style of trading, copyrights, design, rights, patents, logos, course material and content etc).
- To take full responsibility for requesting, booking or reserving places in all trainings, coaching sessions and all other services, programs or products offered in this program and acknowledge that any services offered on a monthly basis expire on the last business day of each month and unused sessions are forfeited and all other products and/or services offered must be requested by the client before the last business day of their final month and that all unused sessions, products or programs are forfeited after this date.
- Not to solicit, deal with or engage any of the personnel provided by RMC to supply training or coaching or similar services for a period of two years from the date of the Agreement without prior written consent from RMC.
- Not to make copies or distribute any of the written or audio material from the course other than as required to do so for the purpose of participating in the course. Except as this Agreement specifically permits, at any time to divulged to any third party any part of the Confidential Information or of the intellectual Property nor provide to any third party a copy of any document or audio recording which comprise or contains Confidential Information or Intellectual Property
- I acknowledge that the training session which I will be required to participate in may be personally, emotionally and physically challenging for me and that they may be occasions in which I will feel emotional challenges including frustration, annoyance or stress. I agree that I have undertaken any necessary tests or investigations with a suitable qualified expert before commencing training to ensure that I am mentally, physically and emotionally fit for it.
- I will not hold RMC liable for any loss or cost or damages incurred by me (or any person related to me) in the event of mental, physical, emotional stress or distress (or other aliment or condition) caused either directly or indirectly in relation to these training sessions. I will indemnify you in the event of any such claim.
- Sessions will have a minimum of 1 client and a maximum of 4 clients. It is the clients responsibility to book into each session individually and group bookings cannot be guaranteed.
- If you wish to change the date of your training/event you may do so as long as you advise RMC in writing and receive a confirmation of your request, and the request is outside 30 days of the training date. Each request to change a confirmed training date will attract a $150 fee per request. Where training is within 30 days of your written request to change dates, you may be liable for the full values of the training.
- I acknowledge some of the training sessions will be recorded for training & marketing purposes.
I acknowledge and agree to –
- Training, coaching and course fees are non transferable.
- Training, coaching and other services are delivered for the entire length of the agreement periods (e.g. Quarterly) as a minimum, and as such, services will not be “paused”, “put on hold”, “cancelled” or otherwise amended.
- Cancelation Policy: Programs, coaching, trainings or events can be cancelled by either party at any time with 30days written notice. For quarterly, 6-monthly or yearly agreements, the cancellation will take place at the end of the agreement term such that the auto-renew feature will be cancelled.
- If cancellation is requested within 30days of next billing cycle, the billing will still take place and cancellation will become effective from the final day of the next billing cycle.
- That any publicity or information provided by RMC in relation to the provision of the course are for guidance only & are subject to alteration from time to time without consent of the client.
- That in the event that RMC is liable to any extent under the Agreement or under general law RMC’s liability is to be limited to the amount of the Fee paid by the Client.
- That RMC is not liable in any way if the course contains material that the Client is already familiar with.
- That RMC has not made any representation that participation in the course guarantees success as a Business Owner/Manager or will guarantee income.
- In the event that all or any portion of the fees are not paid by their agreed date, the client agrees to pay the entire amount outstanding plus any and all recovery costs incurred by RMC in the recovery of said fees.
- To have understood the terms of this Agreement.
- To behave in an ethical and appropriate manner throughout their training and when dealing with all RMC staff, contractors, trainers, students, clients, etc.
- All differences which may arise as a result of this agreement shall be referred to a single arbitrator to be agreed upon by the parties.